Sunday, March 25, 2007

Mixing it UP a bit


Well, I can't believe it's been so long since I've posted and I'm sorry. I'm still trying to find what my "IT" is and I hope not to dissapoint anyone, but it might not be my glass. Although I've made some pieces in glass that I LOVE, I'm only one person putting it all together. And there is part of me that is saying, work smarter not harder. Since I love to paint as well, and could paint one original and then sell prints either in large picture format or greeting cards, I'm thinking I would be silly not to pursue that as well. I'm honetsly trying to find a balance between the two so don't start getting bummed out yet. Here is what I painted today after not painting for months. I think it's honestly been 6 months since I'd picked up a brush. I liked the way she came out so well, I decided to keep her. I hope you have a great day.

No comments: