Thursday, May 31, 2007

Guilty As Charged


I know it's been like a trazillion days since I've posted to my blog. Well, it's been a little nuts here to say the least. My in-laws were here for a month and during that time we did a Hollywood Vacation. We saw the pilot for the new Action News show that has Kelsey Grammer and Patricia Heaton in it. You dont' want to miss this new show as it's hilarious. We also saw Steve Carell and his wife at the zoo. We drove next to Pat Boone and saw a movie red carpet event in front of the Kodak theatre. Lots of fun.


Then when the in-laws left, we followed them 2 days later back to Jersey to surprise them for their 50th wedding anniversary.


After we got back from that our cat, Monroe, below, was constipated. After 3 days in a week at the vet, several enemas and a giant colonic under anestesia, he is finally doing much better. He will be on meds now for the rest of his life, but he's taking it all like a real trooper.








Things are pretty much back to normal now and I've got some new listings on ebay. The girl night light above is what is listed on ebay now. I've got to figure out one of these days how to get the picture in the post where I want it. Anyway, Just thought I'd check in for now. Have a good one.




No comments: