Friday, January 11, 2008

Stained Glass and more

Wow, after a long stretch of packing and unpacking, we're finally getting settled in to our new house. That's why you haven't heard from me in awhile. It's been stressful to say the least. It's all worth it though because we're in a much larger home in a place that just feel comfey. The neighbors are friendly and Victor is closer to work. The furry kids have more windows to look out of and they are anxiously awaiting birds that we've tried to lure here with bird suet. So far the birds still have not found our food and I'm wondering why. I guess soon enough they will be eating us out of house and home.

Speaking of home, I've recently added a new line to my glass items. You saw the larger house here first and now I'm introducing the mini houses. The first one is on Etsy now

2 comments:

Katiejane said...

Diane, My name is Kathy and I live in Ohio. I was perusing the web and stumbled onto your blog and just let me say how much I enjoy your art! I also am a glass artist and I want to invite you to visit by blog: www.mykatiejane.blogspot.com Your little girls are very similar to some 'Girls Day Out' Shopping Gals that I made. I have also done a lot of 2 and 3D glass flowers that I will post eventually. Glad to meet you. Kate

Unknown said...

hi Dianne...
I realize this is an old blog...

wish you would update with your new work...

its beautiful....

love your new etsy store
mona & the gaffer girls