Thursday, February 08, 2007

Magic Wands and Love Spells


We're finally getting back in to the swing of every day life again. There are still moments in the house that make us misty eyed for Spark. But each day is getting easier. I can't believe it's been a week already.



I ended up making a batch of Magic Wands during the week. These are of the very powerful variety of magic and there is a red and pink one 2nd from the left in the back that is specially for casting love spells. There are some for sale on Etsy and some up on eBay as well. I'm trying to keep up a presence on both sites and keeping a balance. In addition to that, I've been doing a local Farmers Market (even though there are no farmers) at DC Ranch in Scottsdale. If anyone is interested in knowing what dates I'll be there, email me and I'll let you know. As of right now I'm scheduled to be there Feb 17 and then in March, 3, 17, 31. There have been a few weekends in January I cancelled so you might want to email me before coming out. I hope you all have a great weekend.

No comments: